Bagdad Fire & Rescue – 501 North Lindahl St. – (928) 633-6590
Call 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency.
In addition to emergency response, WVBFD personnel also:
- Perform fire hydrant testing and inspection
- Serve as medical standbys at public events and gatherings
- Provide walk-in blood pressure screenings at all fire stations
- Offer fire inspections for commercial properties and home fire safety inspections
- Provide public education for fire safety and prevention, CPR, and accident prevention
24 hour Reporting number emergency or non-emergency: (928) 771-3260
Silent Witness: (800) 932-3232
Phone: non-emergency (928) 771-3360 or (928) 633-5018
Reverse 911: community members can register their phone numbers by going to ycsoaz.gov and Clicking on the Emergency Notification System (CODE RED)
Bagdad Area Sergeant Ross Diskin – contact with questions, concerns or to file a complaint.
Phone: (928) 777-7348 (direct line and voice mail)