Dear Community Member,
We Want to Make Bagdad Beautiful
Earlier this year, a survey was sent out to all the members of the Bagdad Community. It contained questions about the townsite, amenities and what people would like to see improved in Bagdad. One of the biggest concerns from the survey results was better landscaping/curb appeal and overall condition of the town.
Townsite has been working diligently to address these concerns, but we can’t do it alone. We need everyone’s assistance with the overall look of the town. We are asking all community members to do their part by:
- Putting away garbage cans when it is not a pick up day
- Ensuring your yard and area around it is clean and vegetation is being kept up
- Properly parking vehicles in designated areas (not in the street)
- Utilizing the RV Storage facilities
- Removing vehicles that are not in working order or are not registered
Not only will this help with the condition of the townsite, but it demonstrates how proud we are of this community!
Should you need assistance with any of these items we are asking everyone to do, please contact the Townsite office (928) 633-6001. We can offer resources to assist you.
Thank you for your cooperation!