Bring friends and family to help improve our town. Form a Cleanup Crew – 2 or more people volunteering at a cleanup event. Crews can compete to pick up the most trash at each event.
Friday, April 29 – Bagdad Schools Cleanup around town
- Meet at the high school parking lot at 10AM.
- Students and teachers will volunteer in various locations around town. Talk to your child’s teacher to see if their class is participating.
- To work with student teams, you must have approval from the teacher.
- Community teams are welcome to attend, but may be assigned separately from classes.
- Bring gloves if you have them.
Saturday, April 30 – Community Cleanup to the Cutoff
- Meet at the sheriff substation on Main St. at 9am (near the Park on Main).
- Bring gloves if you have them
- Trash bags and water will be provided.
- YCSO will provide traffic support to volunteers.