To our Bagdad Community;
Due to the national focus on COVID-19; effective Tuesday, March 24 2020 all walk-in traffic to Townsite office will be restricted for the next 15 days.
This measure is an effort to limit exposure and provide social distancing for Townsite and Utilities.
- All services will remain in place.
- Telephone support will continue to serve our residents.
- New leases will continue to be executed as housing becomes available.
- Maintenance calls will continue to be taken and services provided.
- Our employees will use protective measures in performing maintenance calls to ensure the safety of themselves and our community.
- Where necessary our people will stop the work until adequate health and safety measures can be put in place to provide residential service while protecting our people and the community.
- For in-person, assistance please call and arrange for an appointment.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate you supporting our community and our people.
Maintenance issues: Please call 928-633-6015 – if no one answers, please leave a detailed message with your name, telephone number, address and the reason for the call.
Payments by phone: 928-633-6001 – if no one answers, please leave your name, telephone number, address and the reason for the call.
For payments by mail:
FMBI – Townsite Office
PO Box 202
Bagdad, AZ 86321
Be sure to include your address you are making the payment for.
Drop Box (located in front of the Townsite Office): Please include your address, we will call to verify we have received payment.